Skip to content
- down-scrolling platform game
- full procedural generation of levels
- planned for PC and Android phones and tablets
- Windows build. Controls: WSAD, arrows or left analog stick on gamepad, space or Y on controller to levitate.
- Android build. Should work on Androind 2.3+ phones and tables. Requires access to internet for results uploading. Left, Right, Down on virtual joystick, levitate on right bottom corner of the screen.
- Unity3D WebPlayer build. Controls: WSAD, arrows or left analog stick on gamepad, space or Y on controller to levitate.
Very basic leaderboard. Once you register on the webpage, you can use your login and password to submit scores from the game. It doesn’t work for web player build.
- Please, leave comments in… comments.
- New textures.
- Some more improvement in controls.
- Overal performance improvements.
- There will be change in what the game is about :-).
- Some very basic leaderboard functionality. Register on the webpage, then use the same name in game. When you are online, results are logged in the leaderboard. Doesn’t seem to work from webplayer.
- Controls reworked. Controls: WSAD, arrows or left analog stick on gamepad, space or Y on controller to levitate.
- Faster terrain generation.
- Added storymode with 3 test levels (3rd is intentionally hard)
- Improvements in controls (hopefully)
- Lots of infrastructure changes which will help to build final game faster
- First playable version with single level
- All basic procedural generation works: terrain, platforms, components and static corner enemies
- Just basic assets to make proof of concept (however I kind of like this look :-))
- Controls work, but sometimes it is hard to move the vehicle around — I’m working on it